Ready for a sizzling career move?
You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put the effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Shift work including weekend & bank holidays
- Cash tips at the end of each shift
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 depending on experience. (Plus Tips and Gratuities)
Pension scheme Included
28 days holidays per year.
To apply, send your CV via email