We are delighted to be welcoming you, our customers back to The Red Lion Hunningham from 4th July 2020. We want you to enjoy coming to the pub, drink your favourite beers and wines and eat some of our delicious home cooked food. You need to remember that the world has changed, and we have to have some extra safe guards in place to ensure we comply with the law and maintain a safe environment for our staff and customers. We have also made some changes to the pub.
Covid-19 – The Rules;
- Maximum group size is six (6) – This isn’t our rule, this is government legislation.
- The layout of the pub cannot be changed, so please don’t try to push tables together, this isn’t allowed
- Please queue at the side door and wait for a member of staff to seat you.
- We have a one way system in the pub
- Please keep your distance from other people in the pub, government guidance states 1 meter +
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- The whole pub has been treated with Zoono, an antimicrobial to protect against Covid-19
- Perspex screen as a physical barrier at the bar
- Hand sanitiser gel available throughput the pub
- 15 New tables in the beer garden to give you more room
- Staff will wear masks
- Staff have been trained in the new hygiene standards needed
The management reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not following the rules and the requests of staff. If you don’t comply, you will be asked to leave.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please just give us a call, we will be happy to help and advise you.